As she lives with pens and words, Amae passionately writes and shares her views on various websites. She tells her stories and aims to inspire other people through it. For work, event coverage, collaboration and contribution, you can reach her at firstname.lastname@example.org
Here’s her sample work:
Published at Rightnow.ph
– She continuously writes on this website and works with other members of the organization
Published at theprayingwoman.com
– With her aim of empowering other ladies, she keeps contributing here.
- 4 Things to Consider When You Feel Like Giving Up
- The 3 Keys to Serving Others
- 3 Things to Remember when waiting for an answered prayer
- I can’t, but GOD Can!
- 5 Life Lessons I Learned from Serving Christ
- 6 Christian Values I Learned as a Teenager
Published at theprayingcouple.com
Being young and single doesn’t stop her to share her thoughts on the web.
Published at Sports Republic Magazine
Covering events is one thing she truly loves as a writer and journalist.
- You can download all her published articles during her internship (Here)