The most difficult part of being a writer is that conquering this inevitable – “writer’s block”. I have experienced this kind of harrowing trap that hardly blocking me from producing ideas . I tried to search for ways and answers to defeat it, but I end up on a single and proven solution – facing it. I come to realize that I should not push myself too much. A little break and embracing a bit of inspiration will do to face the inevitable. Besides, if I push myself, result will be against on my favor. It will just be a mere craft without a heart and a soul.
- Writer’s Block (tragedyofthemundane.com)
- Ten Things To Do When You Have Writer’s Block (mrjuantamad.wordpress.com)
- Writer’s Block (orenhammerquist.wordpress.com)
- How do you overcome writer’s block? (myjourneywithdepression.wordpress.com)
- Overcoming Writer’s Block (mermaidssinging.wordpress.com)